Saturday, November 16, 2013

Google Adsense leagel method to earn $$$

So here is the method. It has been done to death but oh well it is easy and noob friendly (hence why I do it, since I'm a noob). So here we go!

Get and adsense account. Get a pinterest account. 
Great we got a good start, we have everything we need to make money. Well almost. We need a website, a place to post our content. But wait, why make a website, what will you put on the website? Well just go to pinterest and look at their categories, pick one which is popular, google can also help. 



Pick a topic, and make a website! I use servinio, $10.68 to register a domain name and $1.91 a month for hosting. (Noob friendly since they include hosting, starting out I didn't know what it meant to host a website). So we go to servinio or some other website registry and make a website with a name related to the topic we picked from pinterest.

Basically, you find pictures on pinterest, follow them through to the website, copy that article, paste it to your website and pin it back to pinterest. 

You can get more views by focusing on SEO. I use wordpress and Yoast SEO plug in. I use a few other plug ins such as:
Auto Social Backlink Builder: Builds links between posts on your website
E-mailit SocialMedia Sharing Widget: gives great share buttons to all popular social media sites as well as allowing users to share to digg, reddit and many other social media sites.
Jetpack by Wordpress: site stats and some nice features
NextScripts SNAP: auto post to facebook,twitter,tumblr,and many other social media and bookmarking sites.
WordPress Ping Optimizer: reduce load times on you site
WP HTTP Compression: improve website speed
WP Super Cahce: improve website speed
I use a few others like Like to Keep reading, asks people for a share on social media to unlock some content.

Like I said above I find recipes and paste them to my website. I try to pin 20 posts a day and put up 5 new posts a day. To boost traffic I use NinjaPinner to scrape pins in my topic and repin them to the boards I bought with a link to my website.

This may be written horribly, if so I am sorry but I just thought I'd share my way of making some extra cash each month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment








Copy Righted By Tricks2050 . Powered by Blogger.